In case you haven’t been keeping up with our latest blogs, we want you to know what a good time it is to invest in Florida businesses. Whether you are going in with a partner, or you have decided to start the business completely on your own – here is a helpful list of the top 10 Florida industries to invest into for 2019 (Stay tuned at the end of the post for helpful information about obtaining funds).
1. Fitness/recreation business: exercise has long been found to be the bedrock of healthy living, and almost everyone wants to boast of having visited the gym at least once or twice in a week. With this trend, opening a fitness center would surely pay you, and considering the population of Florida, you may likely make a success out of your business if you have the right marketing strategies.
2. Retail: retailing is not a novel business idea, but it is still thriving as far as the economy is still viable. If you have good marketing skills, you can choose a niche and start your retailing business. You can approach manufacturers and offer them your services. If you build trust with them, you could be given goods on credit for you to pay later.
3. Wholesale and distribution: similar to retail, you can start a business where you become wholesale distributor for companies. Note that this business may be a bit capital intensive, but you can also start it on your own capacity and expand it as you go along.
4. Advertising and promotion: with a lot of big and small businesses in Florida competing for the market, a business centered on advertising and marketing would be quite profitable in the state. If you are good with putting up promotional materials that can draw people to the products you are marketing, then maybe you should set up an advertising service.
5. Microbrewery: Microbreweries and craft beer remain greatly popular in the United States. The industry was worth more than $22 billion in 2015. If you are a craft beer hobbyist, it might be time to take your recipes to the next level. You could make unique beers and sell them at select pubs. The selling point for microbrewery is their emphasis on unique flavor, the quality of their beer and their brewing technique.
6. Food truck: The food truck industry is growing an alarming rate. In 2015, the industry’s total revenue was $1.2 billion, with a five-year increase of 12.4%. For those with big culinary dreams but small risk tolerance, food trucks are a winning alternative to restaurants. Food trucks are much less expensive to start and operate, and the failure rate of food trucks is much lower than conventional restaurants.
7. Remote employee monitoring: most employees need to be monitored before they can produce effective results. The interesting thing is that you don’t just monitor physical employees, you can equally monitor those that work remotely. Since the typical workforce is becoming more and more remote, so it then means that the remote employee monitoring service is booming. You can start this business and offer your services to organisations in Florida.
8. Virtual reality: the virtual reality world is really gaining momentum. It has been found that people bought over 12 million VR headsets in 2016. You can leverage on this healthy business to make money in Florida.
9. Healthy vending machines: the healthy vending machine industry is grossing over $42 billion because people now want to eat healthier. With about $30,000 to $225,000 at hand, you can become the operator/owner of a healthy vending machine franchise. This industry is still growing and it would not take much of your time because it is a mostly passive business.
10. Software school: If you are familiar with the use of specialized software, you can build a business around teaching people how to use everyday software like Photoshop, QuickBooks etc. You can start by giving private lessons where you charge hourly, then you can grow it into a small group session and charge for complete tutorials. You can always hire other specialists and diversify.
Florida, the Time is NOW
With the opportunities for small businesses booming, why wait another moment. What is keeping you down? Financial restraints have been a complaint for many of the dreamers, limiting themselves to their immediate funds. There is an alternative. If you have the dreams and decent credit, Small Business Loans and No Doc Loans are available to you. Our goal is to provide you with the knowledge you need and the resources available to make your dream a reality. Give us a call – we have the education and the perspective to help you obtain the loans you need for your small business. Visit our website or give us a call to find out what financial backing is available to make your business soar!
Unsecured Finances has over 10 years in the consulting business! We specialized in educating and assisting clients on acquiring Unsecured Business Loans and Start-Up Business Specialty Loans including; Unsecured No Documentation (No-Doc Stated Income) Loans, Unsecured Business Loans, and Unsecured Start-Up Business Loans and Lines of Credit from $10,000 to $500,000 without Assets.
Apply on our website to find out if you qualify, or call today for a free consultation: 1-888-294-2584